Patchwork is one of my favourite 2 player games and if you want to check out a review of the board game Patchwork you can find it here.
All though the digital version of Patchwork is not yet available, this is what you can expect from the game when it is released on the 24th February.
Patchwork Digital has three different game modes:
- Local: Play against the A.I. in three varying difficulties (Lula/Easy, Hoo/Medium, and Ute/Hard), or share your device with another local player using the Guest option.
- Casual: Join unranked online matches, a step up from local play but not as competitive.
- Ranked: Challenge players from all over the globe in ranked matches.
If all that hasn’t sold you on Patchwork Digital then take a look at the game’s features:
- Faithful digital conversion of the award-winning board game by Uwe Rosenberg.
- Cross-platform worldwide multiplayer gameplay.
- Effective interactive tutorial.
- Analyse your best games with the Playback function.
- Customize the interface with an ever-increasing number of backgrounds and colorful patterns.
- Challenge the A.I. in easy, medium, or hard mode.
Patchwork will be available on Google Play, App Store, and Windows Store for $2.99/€2.99. Optional In-app purchases, such as interface themes can be purchased from $0.49 to $0.99 (€0.49 to €0.99).
Just for you guys here is a trailer for Patchwork Digital.