Review scoring system is that of BGG
- 10 – Outstanding. Always want to play, expect this will never change.
- 9 – Excellent. Always want to play.
- 8 – Very good. Like to play, will probably suggest it, will never turn it down.
- 7 – Good. Usually willing to play.
- 6 – Fair. Some fun or challenge at least, will play occasionally if in the right mood.
- 5 – Average. No significant appeal, take it or leave it.
- 4 – Below average. Slightly boring, could be talked into it on occasion.
- 3 – Poor. Likely won’t play this again although could be convinced.
- 2 – Very poor. Annoying, I plan to never play this again.
- 1 – Defies description of a game. You won’t catch me dead playing this. Clearly broken.
All Previews are given a scoring of N/A as I will only score finished and manufactured games.
By Vojkan Krstevski
No. of players: 1-6 Play Time: 60-120 mins
By Scott Almes
No. of players: 2-4 Play Time: 20 mins